College Football Madness

My wife says that all my Facebook posts are about sports, so I thought I'd just go ahead and go all in and create a post here about football.

It was a strange weekend that Notre Dame fans LOVED! Why not, they deserve it. Honestly they had a high probability of getting shafted anyway by the beloved BCS system. I can't wait until the playoff system takes place, although at that point we will be arguing over what 5th and the 6th ranked team got the shaft. But it could not be any worse than what we have right now... Right?

I was really hoping for an Oregon vs. ND national championship but all the stars would have to align just right and a few of the scenarios would have to play out below and Oregon wins. I'm secretly hoping for no SEC team to be in it.

So I'm going to go off the deep end here... What would happen if, over the next two weeks, the following happened? Notre Dame loses to USC, Bama beats Auburn and loses to Goergia in the SEC championship, but Georgia loses to the rambling Wreck from Georgia the week before? What if Florida State beats Florida, Oregon beats Oregon State, Kansas State loses to my Horns, LSU loses to Arkansas, Stanford to loses to Cal and A&M beats Mizzou! WOW, now that would be a mess! Why would I wish this because then it would be possible for A&M to play Oregon for the national championship. I know... it's a pipe dream, but at least I can dream.

So who do I really think will play for the national championship? Notre Dame and Georgia

What do you think?

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to College Football Madness

  1. I think it will be ND vs. Alabama and Bama will crush ND.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search